Marketing Your Home, Aggressively.
Here at the Aaron Weber Group, we aggressively market your home to sell. We have all the available marketing tools at our disposal. We use the latest technology and some old forms of marketing to get your home sold. We make sure all the bases are covered.
Here are just the basics of what we do to market your home. We do so much more for each and every one of our clients.
· Home Staging - We help you stage your home and get it ready for photos, video and for showings.
· Professional Photos - Did you know that over 90% of home buyers now search for homes online? We hire a professional photographer with high-end equipment to take high quality pictures of your home that will definitely get the buyers attention.
· Full-Motion Video Tour - Videos Sell. We take high quality videos of your home and post them online for the whole world to see.
· Feature Your Listing on Trulia - We feature your listing with enhanced visibility on Trulia. Our Trulia marketing plan features all of our listings with increased exposure which means more property views from active home buyers.
· Highly Visible “FOR SALE” sign in your yard.
· Contact Other Agents - We contact other agents who recently showed properties comparable to yours in your area.
· Periodic Open Houses - We schedule periodic open houses as your schedule permits.
· Marketing Booklet - We create a high quality marketing booklet that shows home buyers all the features your home has to offer, information about the neighborhood, schools, entertainment and more.
· Advertise your listing on the Aaron Weber Group Facebook page.
· Craigslist - We place an ad on Craigslist with your property’s professional pictures and a link to your video tour. It is regularly refreshed to make sure your property is at the top of the list.
· Isthmus Online Classifieds Page - Being one of the most highly visited websites in the area, we regularly place advertisements on the Isthmus Online classifieds page which will get your property more exposure.
· National Classified Ad Websites - We also post your listing on national classified ad websites for more exposure.
· Social Media - Aside from our Facebook page, we post your listing on other social media websites like Google+, Twitter and more.
· MLS Reverse Search - We do a reverse search of the MLS for real estate agents looking for similar listings to yours. We contact and invite them to view your property.
· Marketing Through Text Messaging - Your yard sign will include a number buyers can text and get an instant response with your property’s details and pictures. We will then do a direct follow up by getting their numbers from our database.
· Search Engine Optimization - Nowadays, over 90% of home buyers search online. For better visibility online, we do a search engine optimization making sure your property is seen.
· Flyers - We create high quality print and electronic flyers of your property that we send to prospective buyers. You can also send them to your family, friends and acquaintances.
· Updates on Market Changes - We provide updates on market changes and also information on recently sold homes, new homes on the market, price changes and more, to make your home competitive with other homes for sale in your neighborhood.
· Electronic Amenity Sheet - Buyer agents will be able to easily send their buyers an email with your home’s information since we will be attaching your home’s amenity sheet to your MLS listing.
· Feedback - We collect feedback from agents and buyers who have toured your home and gather information to effectively adjust your personalized marketing plan.
We can customize your marketing plan based on what you want, your location and the type of property you have.
Here are just some of the additional marketing strategies we can include.
· Property Blog - We can create a blog post about your property on our website and include all the professional pictures and the video tour.
· First Open House Announcement - We can announce your first open house to your neighborhood by sending out postcards a few days before the open house.
· Agent Collaboration - We can collaborate with other agents in your neighborhood to organize a neighborhood-wide open house event. This can bring more home buyers to your doorstep.
· First-Time Home Buyers - We can also market your home to first-time home buyers.
· Home Warranty - We can offer a home warranty for your buyers which lasts for a year after the purchase.
· Buyers from Top-Producing Agents - We can directly contact agents who are working with a huge number of buyers.
· Broker Open - A broker open is an open house that will showcase your home only to real estate agents. This will expose your home to more buyer agents.
· More Marketing Strategies - There’s a lot more we can do to market your home. We have new technology and tools at our disposal. We understand that you may want a different approach. Let’s talk about it and create a marketing strategy that suits your needs.
Selling your house is more than just a yard sign. It takes a well laid out plan, money and an excellent team who is there for you 7 days a week to answer your questions and to be there when you need them. You’re never left in the dark.
A team that can PLAN, EXECUTE and SELL.
Let us help you deal with contracts, agents, inspectors, showings, title work, bankers and more. It’s all in a days work.